To seek approval of Gloucestershire’s
All-Age Autism Strategy 2022-2026.
One Gloucestershire and Gloucestershire’s Autism Partnership Board (APB) are committed to developing Gloucestershire into an autism inclusive county where Autistic people can lead rewarding lives. In line with the National Autism Strategy 2022-2026 there are six key themes:
1) Improve Acceptance of Autism
2) Improve access to education and support positive transitions into adulthood for Autistic children and young people.
3) Support Autistic People into Employment
4) Tackle health and care inequalities for Autistic people
5) Build the right support in the community and support people in inpatient care
6) Improve support within the criminal and youth justice systems
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: For Determination
Notice of proposed decision first published: 15/05/2023
Decision due: Between 14 Jun 2023 and 31 Dec 2023 by Cabinet Member - Adult Social Care Commissioning
Lead member: Cllr Carole Allaway-Martin, Cabinet Member for Adult Social Care Commissioning