To determine the following school admission
arrangements for 2024/25 academic year:
• The Co-ordinated Admissions Schemes for all schools and academies
• The Admission Arrangements for Community & Voluntary Controlled Schools
• The Protocol for pupil admittance over Published Admission Number for Community & Voluntary Controlled Schools and Service Personnel.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Affects two or more divisions;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 28/11/2022
Decision due: 25 Jan 2023 by Cabinet
Lead member: Cllr Philip Robinson, Cabinet Member for Education, Skills and Bus Transport firstname.lastname@example.org
· Legislation states that the council must determine its 2024/25 admission arrangements by 28th February 2023 and publish by 15th March 2023.
· Unless there are major changes to policies, admission authorities are only required to complete a full public consultation once every seven years. The next full consultation is due next year in 2023 for the 2025 admission arrangements, unless changes are made under statutory guidance.
• Full consultation took place in 2016. There are no significant changes to the proposed admission arrangements for 2024/2025 and therefore full public consultation is not required by law.