To determine the following school admission
arrangements for 2022/23 academic year:
• The Co-ordinated Admissions Schemes for all schools and academies
• The Admission Arrangements for Community & Voluntary Controlled Schools
• The Protocol for pupil admittance over Published Admission Number for Community & Voluntary Controlled Schools and Service Personnel.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Affects two or more divisions;
Decision status: For Determination
Notice of proposed decision first published: 21/12/2020
Decision due: 27 Jan 2021 by Cabinet
Lead member: Cabinet Member - Economy, Education and Skills, Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member - Children's Safeguarding and Early Years
• Full consultation took place in 2016.
There are no significant changes to the proposed admission
arrangements for 2022/2023 and therefore full public consultation
is not required by law.
• Informal feedback throughout the past year from schools and parents have led to minor changes of clarification to some points within the documentation.
Planned Dates: • Legislation states that the council must determine its 2022/23 admission arrangements by 28th February 2021 and publish by 15th March 2021.