Pursuant to an Authorisation from: Cabinet
dated 22nd July 2020 to delegate authority to the Director –
People and Digital Services, in consultation with the Cabinet
Member Finance and Change, to conduct procurement processes
(jointly with Gloucester City Council and other potential partners
to the extent that such partners’ service requirements have
been agreed with the county council) in respect of contracts for
the supply of the services outlined below:
• Data Centre Hosting
• Cloud Hosting and Operations
• Telephony – VOIP/Unified Comms
• Mobile Telephony
• Enterprise Support (2nd & 3rd line)
• Security Operations
• System management (tooling) delivery and support
• Printing (enabling the Canon contract)
and to award such contracts to the preferred tenderers, within the limit of the total available cost budget of £11million per annum.
Having conducted the above-mentioned procurement process and consulted with the Cabinet Member Finance and Change:
1) To approve the award to the preferred tenderer, using the G-Cloud 11 Framework and associated procurement process a call-off contract for the supply of the following services:
i. ServiceNow IT Service Management (ITSM) tool and Customer Service (CSM) software and licensing;
ii. Implementation services in respect of such ITSM tool; and
iii. Support and maintenance services in respect of such ITSM tool.
The proposed contract shall continue for an initial period of 24 months and include options to extend its term for two further periods of 12 months each (maximum term of 48 Months in total).
2) To authorise the Assistant Director of Legal Services to execute such contract by affixing the Council’s seal thereto.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Other - not a key decision;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 20/11/2020
Decision due: 16 Nov 2020 by Director of Digital & People Services
Lead member: Cabinet Member - Finance and Change
Lead director: Director of Digital & People Services
Contact: Mandy Quayle Email: email@example.com.