Leading the response to the Climate Emergency: Gloucestershire Climate Change Strategy Annual Report & action plan, 2021/02 – 2026/27
To update Cabinet on progress with
implementing the Gloucestershire Climate Change Strategy and seek
approval of the revised Action Plan.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure > £500,000 and 2 Divisions affected;
Decision status: For Determination
Notice of proposed decision first published: 16/11/2020
Decision due: 16 Dec 2020 by Cabinet
Lead member: Cabinet Member - Environment and Planning
Contact: Peter Wiggins, Corporate Sustainability Manager Email: email@example.com.
Scrutiny Input: Environment Scrutiny - ongoing
- Environment Scrutiny Committee (24 November 2020), ‘Director’s Report’, Gloucestershire County Council.
- Cabinet (20 December 2019), Item 8, 'Leading the response to the Climate Emergency: Gloucestershire Climate Change Strategy 2019/20 to 2024/25', Gloucestershire County Council.
- County Council (12 February 2020), Item 7, ‘Policy and Budget Framework - Medium Term Financial Strategy and the Council Strategy’, Gloucestershire County Council.
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, ‘UK local authority and regional carbon dioxide emissions national statistics: 2005-2018’, HM Government.
- County Council (14 October 2020), Item 7, ‘Cabinet Response to Council Motion 848 – Tree Planting', Gloucestershire County Council.
- Environment Scrutiny Committee (24 November 2020), ‘Motion 861 – Climate Change; Covid-19 and lessons learned’, Gloucestershire County Council.