Cllr Lynden Stowe provided an update on the year-end forecast for the 2022/23 County Council’s Revenue and Capital Budgets
Having considered all of the information, Cabinet noted the report and
1. Note the forecast revenue year end position based on July 2022 (Period
4) forecasts for the 2022/23 financial year, which is an overspend of £7.029
million all of which relates to non-Covid-19 expenditure. The Covid-19
related expenditure and income outturn is forecast to be a balanced
2. Note delivery of the £5.283 million of savings against a target of £10.987
million in 2022/23 or 48.08% of target.
3. Note the final revised Reserves Position for 2021/22 as detailed in
Annex 1 following amendments to the Business Rate grant funding and
reported pool surpluses for 2021/22.
4. Note the forecast capital year end position as at the end of June 2022,
forecast made in July 2022 (P4) of £161.050 million against the current
budget of £163.659 million.
5. Note a virement of £600k within the Landslip programme, from the
Badgeworth Road (Reddings Bridge) Slip project to the A435 Charlton Hill
phase 2 project.
6. Approve the £734k increase to the capital programme as detailed in