Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To approve changes to the approved Children
& Families Capital Programme.
Cllr Patrick Molyneux, Cabinet Member for Economy, Education and Skills, sought Cabinet approval for the changes to the previously approved Children and Families Capital Programme.
Having considered all of the information, Cabinet noted the report and,
Approve the changes to the Children & Families Capital
Programme as set out in the report:
A new scheme to provide a primary provision for Gloucester and
Forest Alternative Provision service, funded by the transfer of
£0.150 million from the approved Basic Need
2. A new scheme for the provision of fixed furniture and equipment for the
new Great Oldbury Primary Academy, funded by £0.350 million from the approved Basic Need Provision
3. A new scheme for the provision of an additional 30 reception places for September 2021 at Bishop’s Cleeve Primary Academy, funded by £0.225 million S106 developer contribution.
4. An addition of £0.030 million developer S106 contribution for Farmors School.
5. An addition of £0.116 million developer S106 contribution for Cirencester Kingshill School.
6. An addition of £0.013 million developer S106 contribution for Mitton Manor Primary School.
7. An addition of £0.106 million developer S106 contributions for Chipping Campden School.
8. An addition of £0.041 million academy schools contribution to various products.
9. An addition of £6.774 million Basic Need Grant to the Children & Families Capital Programme.
Report author: Cabinet Member - Education, Skills and Bus Transport
Publication date: 24/03/2021
Date of decision: 24/03/2021
Decided at meeting: 24/03/2021 - Cabinet
Effective from: 01/04/2021