Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Leader of the Council, Cllr Mark Hawthorne, gave an update on the year-end forecast for the 2019/20 County Council’s Revenue and Capital Budgets
Having considered all of the information, including known proposals, alternative options and reasons for recommendations, Cabinet noted the report and,
1. Note the forecast revenue year end position as at the end of May 2019 for the 2019/20 financial year as showing a net £2.956 million overspend against the revenue budget of £429.661 million.
2. Note the one off transfer of £0.028 million to GFRS from the Transformation Reserve to subsidise travel on a targeted basis for key stage 2 and 3 children across Gloucestershire.
3. Note the forecast capital year end position as at the end of May 2019 of £1.147million overspend against the current budget of £121.537 million
4. Approve the addition of £1.147 million to the Highways capital budget funded from a variety of sources as outlined in the body of the report.
5. Note the allocation of £1.209 million from the approved carriageway resurfacing budget to specific schemes as outlined in the body of the report.
Publication date: 24/07/2019
Date of decision: 24/07/2019
Decided at meeting: 24/07/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 01/08/2019