Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Cllr Lynden Stowe, Cabinet Member for Finance and Change, gave an update on the year end forecast for the 2019/20 County Council’s Revenue and Capital Budgets.
Having considered all of the information, including known proposals, alternative options and reasons for recommendations, Cabinet noted the report and,
1. Note the forecast revenue year end position as at the end of August 2019 for the 2019/20 financial year of a net £4.490 million overspend against the revenue budget of £429.661 million.
2. Note the forecast capital year end position as at the end of August 2019 of £112.620 million against the budget of £126.048 million.
3. Approve the addition of £0.043 million to the Highways capital budget funded from a variety of sources as outlined in the body of the report.
4. Approve the allocation of £3.887 million from the approved carriageway resurfacing budget to schemes as outlined in the body of the report.
5. Approve the reduction of £0.191million to the Flood Alleviation capital budget as outlined in the body of the report.
Report author: Finance and Change
Publication date: 09/10/2019
Date of decision: 09/10/2019
Decided at meeting: 09/10/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 17/10/2019